We are seeking to hire a Network Engineer with at least 3 years of experience to be a part of our team in Nicosia. The ideal candidate should be a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment and cope with daily challenges in deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting an ISP core network.
- Participate in network design, expansion and architecture
- Take necessary actions in routine maintenance tasks
- Hands-on support and configuration in critical core network components
- Network equipment health monitoring, handling and troubleshooting
- Immediate support of Level1 and Network Operation Centre (NOC) teams
- Contribute in the documentation of network processes and systems
- Handling of equipment and operating systems serving network applications
- Participate in rotating standby engineers roster
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Telecommunications
- At least 3 years of industry experience in networks sector
- Hands-on experience with Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking protocols in various platforms
- Excellent knowledge of computer networking concepts
- CCNA/CCNP or any other relevant certificate will be highly preferred
- Experience with virtual platforms and linux operating systems will be considered as add-on
All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality. Interested candidates may send their CVs with subject reference ‘NE0518’.