Purple Loop. Your Prepaid Mobile service!
3 simple steps to the most carefree communication,
STEP 1: Get a Purple Loop SIM card
Find Purple Loop at Cablenet stores and kiosks!
The initial SIM card package costs €2 (incl. VAT). The SIM card includes €1 free talk time, with a validity period of 30 days from the day of activation.
STEP 2: Top-up your credit
Top-up your account, so that you can choose the Gimme prepaid plan that suits your needs.
Alternatively, use your credit to communicate at very low rates!
- Each top-up card can only be used for a single top-up.
- The €2 top-up card is valid for 30 days, the €5 card is valid for 180 days and the €10, €20 and €50 cards are valid for 365 days from the day they are activated.
STEP 3: Choose your Loop Gimme
Choose the Gimme prepaid plan that suits your needs, to enjoy the most carefree communication!
You can choose any Gimme prepaid plan more than once per month, valid for 2 months from the day of activation.
Inclusive Minutes do not apply to overseas calls, Universal Access Services and calls to premium numbers.
Inclusive SMS do not apply to messages sent to international networks and other services (short code numbers).
3…2…1… and you’re ready to communicate more cost effectively!
With Purple Loop, you benefit from much lower rates so you can communicate the way you want.
The above rates apply to uses outside the Gimme prepaid plans.
How to top up, check or transfer your Credit and how to purchase Loop Gimme
|Credit Top-Up||Type *103*14-digit code# and press Dial
|Credit Check||Type *101# and press Dial|
|Credit Transfer to a Purple Loop number||Type *121*Purple Loop number to which you want to transfer the credit*credit amount# and press Dial
|Buy Loop Gimme||Type *141# and press Dial. Then choose the Loop Gimme you want.|
- During the Credit Check, the total balance in your account will be displayed, including the balance of Top-up Cards and Gimme prepaid plans.
- Once Credit Transfer is completed, both the sender and the recipient will receive an SMS confirming the successful transfer of the credit.
- There must be sufficient credit to buy a Gimme prepaid plan. If there is not enough credit, you need to top-up your account using one of the Purple Loop top-up cards.
You can buy a Purple Loop SIM pack and Purple Loop Top up cards at any of our Cablenet Stores, selected Cablenet resellers, kiosks and mini-markets. The SIM pack costs €2 and contains €1 of credit. There are 5 denominations of Purple Loop Top-up cards: €2, €5, €10, €20 and €50.
To top-up your Purple Loop account, you must purchase a valid top-up card. Then simply dial *103* followed by the 14-digit area code followed by # and press DIAL. You will receive a message confirming the amount that has been credited to your account.
You must top-up your account each time you run out of credit or your credit expires. Each top-up card is unique. So, if you top up your account with multiple top up cards, each card will expire according to its own expiry time. Purple Loop Top-up cards have the following expiry dates: €2 cards expire after 30 days; €5 cards expire after 180 days and €10 cards or more expire after 365 days.
No, the remaining unused balance will not be transferred and will not be added to another Top-up Card balance.
Just dial *101# and use the interactive menu. When you check your available balance (using *101#), the balance displayed is the sum of all remaining valid top up credits and Loop Gimme prepaid plan credits.
Simply dial *121* followed by the Purple Loop number, then *, then the desired amount #, then press DIAL(e.g. *121*94xxxxxx*5#). Both parties will receive a confirmation SMS after the successful transfer.
The Gimme prepaid plans are attractive packages that give you great value for money for voice, SMS and data services when you use the Purple Loop service. There are 4 Loop Gimme prepaid plans: “Gimme”, “Gimme More”, “Gimme All” and “Gimme Data”.
Once you have topped up your account, you can purchase any Gimme prepaid plan by dialing *141# and then selecting the Gimme plan you want to activate. ‘Gimme’ costs €4, ‘Gimme More’ costs €8, ‘Gimme All’ costs €16 and ‘Gimme Data’ costs €10.
Terms and Conditions
1. By purchasing a Purple Loop Prepaid Mobile service SIM pack and connecting to the Cablenet network, the user automatically becomes a customer of the prepaid service and accepts these terms and conditions.
2. Calls, messages and Internet access are charged according to the Company’s current price list.
3. No invoice shall be issued for the Purple Loop service.
4. The Purple Loop service is prepaid and can be used by purchasing a Cablenet top-up card.
5. In case of loss or theft of the SIM card or of the mobile phone, the customer must immediately inform Cablenet by calling the Customer Call Center on 130 so that their service can be cut off.
6. The call charges depend on the destination called.
7. The initial value of the card and the value of the top up cards are valid for a certain period of time, which is printed on each card.
8. After the expiry of the initial validity period of the start value of the Purple Loop card, the customer can only call the emergency number 112.
9. After the expiry of the validity period of the original value of the card or the top-up, any remaining balance shall be cancelled.
10. After the expiry of the validity period of the Loop Gimme prepaid plans, the remaining credit of talk time, SMS and data volume will be deleted.
11. The customer must renew his connection with the prepaid amount he has chosen before the original validity period expires or the original value or any additional prepaid value is used up.
12. If a customer uses up the value of Top-up card before the end of the validity period, he/she can receive calls and make emergency calls until the end of the validity period and for another 7 days from the day of activation of Top-up card.
13. The customer is obliged to use the SIM card for the intended purposes and not to use it for illegal acts or activities.
14. Cablenet shall not be held liable if the SIM card is not in the possession of the customer.
15. Cablenet may disconnect a customer at its sole discretion and without warning if:
a. The SIM card is used in a manner that violates the Terms and Conditions.
b. The SIM card is used to make abusive, offensive, malicious or harassing calls.
c. The SIM card is used to send unsolicited commercial messages (spam) to other users.
d. The SIM card is used for illegal or fraudulent activities.
16. The replacement of the SIM card will be charged according to the price list of the company valid at that time.
18. The terms & conditions of use of foreign networks depend on the country visited and the network to which the user has connected. The user undertakes and confirms that he/she will fully comply with all the terms & conditions of the network to which he/she has connected and which he/she is using. The user accepts that some mobile phones may not work with mobile telephony services in non-EU countries.
19. The provision of the Purple Loop service is subject to Telecommunications Services Laws and Regulations and other relevant legislation in force in the Republic of Cyprus, as may be amended or replaced from time to time. These special terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions of Cablenet.
20. Nuisance call tracing is not available for the Purple Loop service.